Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default global warming threat cancelled

On 08/10/13 23:50, dennis@home wrote:
On 08/10/2013 21:08, Roger Chapman wrote:
On 08/10/2013 20:25, dennis@home wrote:

I assume there are still a few people around who think the world really
is flat or that the greenhouse effect is what warms greenhouses.

So you don't believe the greenhouse effect warms greenhouses.
I think that is fairly easy to prove, but perhaps not to a denyer like
you.

Not what I said.

What you said is in the quote, I suggest you read it.

The greenhouse effect makes a negligible difference in
greenhouses.

So why have a greenhouse if they don't work?

Glasshouses have a different '(glasshouse)' effect :-)

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.