LoboMike

Default New work shop ideas ...

Thanx everyone for the help.

--
LoboMike

The biggest troublemaker you'll probably ever have to deal with
watches you shave his face in the mirror every morning.

"LoboMike" wrote in message
link.net...
I have a unique opportunity with our current move; to build a purpose

built
work shop. I am starting with a 24' x 24' garage plan with stairs to

"loft"
storage. Building will be insulated and have heat pump HVAC.

Given a similar opportunity and from your experience what do you suggest I
incorporate into this effort. It will include a quality TS (Griz or maybe
the new Sears), drill press, jointer, etc. Quality wood working is the
objective.

TIA