Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] KickingaLyingAss@test.com is offline

Default Who?

On Mon, 07 Oct 2013 17:39:23 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 07 Oct 2013 14:14:23 -0700, wrote:

On Mon, 07 Oct 2013 08:48:58 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 07 Oct 2013 06:47:38 -0700,
wrote:

On Sun, 06 Oct 2013 22:47:27 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Gunner, Oct 2013: "..it might disturb the new neighbors...Now the
neighbors on the other side.."

Gunner, Dec 2009: "...I own a quarter of an entire block..and all the
houses are Gone in that quarter, except for mine"

Apparently we're supposed to believe that Gunner sold his block and
the purchasers filled it with homes. Who would have guessed that
Gunner's ******** corner was such a hot bed of real estate activity
and construction? LOL

Apparently you are unable to use Google Maps.

Google maps has nothing to do with you lying about owning a quarter of
a block and having no neighbors, and then admitting that you only own
one lot and that you have neighbors.

Actually..I own 3..

Bwahahahaha! 1. You don't even really own one, because you owe far
more than your total assets. 2. Lots on your street are about .15
acres. Three lots would be .45 acres. But you have variously lied that
you own:

"3/4 of an acre"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...b03648c38ec69b

"I own an acre"
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.e...bd2ff85f98cbfd

"Several acres"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....5d25863209cdc3

"I own a quarter of an entire block"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...06c5ec3716c02c

You are a seriously incompetent liar who can't keep his stories
straight.

How many people do I owe? Lets see the list.

I don't have a full list of your hundreds of thousands in debts. But
your county lien list is on the net for anyone to see.

http://tinyurl.com/d7hkkp http://tinyurl.com/l68gh3

That makes it damned clear that your habit for the last 30 years is to
fail to pay your bills large and small.