Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] stratus46@yahoo.com is offline

Default alliance antenna rotor

On Friday, October 4, 2013 2:05:21 PM UTC-7, wrote:
What does a rotor have to do with a DVR, the rotor only orients the antenna unles you have found some new use for one!

You're really asking such a silly question? I have computers recording TV 6 nights a week. You go turning the antenna and the reception goes bye bye. I don't know of any recording software that could re-aim the antenna first. If it were mine, I'd forgo the rotator and use multiple antennas and then jointenna diplexers to make one clean RF feed where all channels are available all the time. A private MATV system.