Posted to rec.woodworking

Default New Miter Saw and Stand

Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Sat, 05 Oct 2013 15:34:30 -0400, Mike Marlow wrote:

The
question I have though, is how can you buy a new toy and not find a
reason to use it immediately? That just ain't right Larry!

I bought it shortly before getting pneumonia. That took a while to
get my strength back. Then my wife had surgery and I had to play
nurse and housewife. Finally got past all that and went back to
wiring the garage and building storage cabinets. The saw sits on one
of those. We'd like to get the car back into the garage before snow
time - we're getting close.

Then I need to cover about 15' of wall with bookcases - that should
break in the saw :-).

Oh sure - come up with good reasons. BTW - where in snow country are you
located?

--

-Mike-