Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Building tools (video)

On 10/3/2013 9:11 PM, Swingman wrote:

P.S. If you want to read about my trip...
http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/RVW2013

Very cool. Bookmarked it on my iPad and taking it to bed tonight for a
proper read. Looks great. Thanks for the heads-up.

Nova recently did a show of a blacksmith/swordsmith reverse engineering
a viking sword, pretty interesting if you've ever done any banging on
hot metal yourself:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/ancient...ing-sword.html

I watched the Texas Country Reporter show that focused on Angel Sword.
Apparently this guy holds some world records

Anyway he demonstrated the sharpness of the sword by cutting a piece of
paper, not on the edge of the paper, he shave a layer from the surface
of the paper to make it thinner.

http://www.angelsword.com/ Located in Driftwood TX