Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_4_] Snag[_4_] is offline

Default puter question

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
On Thu, 3 Oct 2013 12:57:33 -0500, "Snag" wrote:

"SteveB" wrote in message
Got a new puter. Windows 8. They moved every frickin thing they could
move. How do I filter now?

Steve

Mozilla Thunderbird is your friend . So is Firefox .
--
Snag
Who uses both .

I suspect he means for a Newsreader. I think Forte Agent works great
for this.

I've not tried W8. I'm in an every other release mode for m$oft. In
fact I want to figure how to dual boot back to XP. W7 is not my friend
for peer to peer file sharing and backup.

Karl

Thunderbird IS a news reader . Only reason I don't use it for newsgroups
is that I'm still using OE . I use Tbird for my msn.com account so I don't
have to use outlook.com . They're almost as bad as google ...
--
Snag