LoboMike

Default New work shop ideas ...

Thanx good tip,

--
LoboMike

The biggest troublemaker you'll probably ever have to deal with
watches you shave his face in the mirror every morning.

"Harvey Chute" wrote in message
I've been collecting design ideas for woodworking shop layouts. The

project
is in its infancy but you might get some ideas from it.
http://home.comcast.net/~hchute/wood...hoplayouts.htm

- Harvey

"LoboMike" wrote in message
link.net...
I have a unique opportunity with our current move; to build a purpose

built
work shop. I am starting with a 24' x 24' garage plan with stairs to

"loft"
storage. Building will be insulated and have heat pump HVAC.

Given a similar opportunity and from your experience what do you suggest

incorporate into this effort. It will include a quality TS (Griz or

maybe
the new Sears), drill press, jointer, etc. Quality wood working is the
objective.

TIA