Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Saw Blades

dpb wrote in :

Well, I was going to offer to pay the flat rate USPS box fare plus
round it up to some even number if you were up to the effort of
stuffing them in one and carrying 'em to the PO...I touch up
non-carbide by hand quite a lot for the salvaged barn, feed bunks,
etc., ... wood that I recycle quite a lot of for alternate use.

It's really quite a sight to take some of this old 2x12 fir or syp
that's 60-100 yo and whack off the really weathered to reveal the
underlying old growth material still inside...but, it's tough on
blades 'cuz there's occasionally a missed remnant plus the dirt, etc.,

Sounds like a good use for them. I'd be happy to get a flat rate box
and send them to you.

My e-mail address is puckdropper (at) yahoo dot com

Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.