View Single Post
  #26   Report Post  
Posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster

Default Neighbors fence on my property.

wrote in message ...
My back neighbor's fence is on my property anywhere from 1 inch up to 6 inches in places. We have known about this since we moved
in but felt that 6 inches wasn't anything to really worry about. However, this neighbor has been nothing but a pain in the
behind. Last year he tried to claim 2 feet of our yard because a next-door neighbor was putting up a fence. He hired a company
to survey the property which clearly shows the fence is on my property. Now he is blowing his yard waste through the fence and
into my yard along with any sticks/branches that fall from his trees over the fence into my yard. We had planned on ignoring the
6 inches but now I want him to move the fence in accordance with city ordnance of 6 inches inside the property line.

We have been dealing with his unstable ways for 7 years now and I've had my limit. He was blowing leaves into our yard last night
and I politely stated, "Mr. Howard I would appreciate it if you did not blow your yard waste into my yard." He became very
belligerent and hostile, accused me of having an unkempt yard and kept calling me sweetheart. He said "There's nothing you can do
to stop me sweetheart." Sorry but that just sounds like a challenge to me and I've had enough of his condescending ways towards
women.

Two questions: Can I legally make him move the fence in a set period of time? Can I legally remove the fence that is on my
property?

It time to put up a 8 foot Privacy Fence
@ the city ordnance of
6 inches inside the property line.

Now he will not blow his yard waste through the fence no more into your yard
and for sticks/branches from his trees
Cut the one over the fence into your yard

And say to Him with a Big Smile
Thank you sweetheart
How you like your Trees