Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Deck Repair w/Trex (and link to jpg)

Bill wrote in
:

Puckdropper wrote:
The impact driver is not a problem. I use it all the time, sometimes
even in places I really shouldn't.
(The VCR was dead already.)

That's *almost exactly* what I said after I took apart a computer
keyboard to "fix it"! : )

*snip*

Using an impact driver to disassemble a keyboard is just asking for
trouble... Especially if you've got an old IBM that used real springs on
the keys. A little vibration at the wrong time, and you get to test your
knowledge of the keyboard layout. *g*

Oh, and you probably need #1 or #0 Phillips bits. Using the right size
Phillips bit is step 1 in preventing screw misery.

Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.