xrongor

Default Anybody actually seen this new safety device?

Where does Sawstip claim that you can buy one today? They have a page

where
it is possible to place a "non-binding preorder" for one of two models,
which will be shipped if they ever actually have a product. I'm still
waiting for the Zeos PCI/Microchannel motherboard that I preordered back

in
'87 or thereabouts.

The fact that they will take an order does not mean that they will ever
deliver the product that you ordered. Until they _deliver_ product it's
vaporware.

well the page i saw says "saw stop saws now available". that seemed pretty
damn clear. but i also see if you go one page deeper it says 'pre order'.
so it looks like they are indeed lying.

randy