Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve W.[_4_] Steve W.[_4_] is offline

Default Back to school

SteveB wrote:
I just finished a course in vibrational analysis. Very interesting,
although it showed me how much I had forgotten from previous schooling.
Hope to test and be certified soon, and until then, it's study, study,
study. The industrial world is finding out that by monitoring
vibration, they can extend the life of machines, and minimize down time
by replacing failing machines before catastrophic failures and
collateral damage.

Steve

Hamilton College just had a seminar on "vibrational response" They
titled it a bit different though....

A small, prestigious liberal arts school in New York is set to host and
fund a workshop on orgasms for undergrads on Monday.

The workshop, hosted by Hamilton College’s Women’s Center, will teach
“everything from multiple orgasms to that mysterious G-spot,” according
to its official description, and is open to male and female students.

“Whether you want to learn how to have your first orgasm, how to have
better ones, or how to help your girlfriend, Maggie and Marshall cover
it all,”

“Maggie and Marshall,” Marshall Miller and Maggie Keenan-Bolger, are
the two “sex educators” who teach the workshop.

--
Steve W.