Posted to rec.woodworking

Default $6500 Bull

"jo4hn" wrote:

I recently spent $6,500 on a young registered Black Angus bull. I put
him out with the herd but he just ate grass and wouldn't even look at
a cow. I was beginning to think I had paid more for that bull than he
was worth.

Anyhow, I had the Vet come and have a look at him. He said the bull
was very healthy, but possibly just a little young, so he gave me
some pills to feed him once per day.

The bull started to service the cows within two days, all my cows!
He even broke through the fence and bred with all of my neighbor's
cows! He's like a machine! I don't know what was in the pills the
Vet gave him.....

But they kind of taste like peppermint!

Been around but still worth a read.

Lew