Edwin Pawlowski

Default Anybody actually seen this new safety device?

"Mac Cool" wrote in message
"Edwin Pawlowski" said:

I heard Kelly Mehler talk about Sawstop and it isn't vaporware.

Who do you know that owns one?

I know who Kelly Mehler is and he's seen one. I don't know you.
--
Mac Cool

"Seen one" and "own one" are different. May prototypes are seen and
demonstrated, but never reach the marketplace.

I'd truly like to see the product hit the market and become accepted and the
cost lowered in mass production. Has not happened yet and the Saw Stop web
site does not give any solid information about delivery. Nor has it for the
past year or so. The Tucker was ahead of its time too.
Ed