Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Converting a 200W discharge lamp video projector to LED

"John-Del" wrote in message

On Friday, September 27, 2013 9:41:54 PM UTC-4, William Sommerwerck wrote:

You've never seen a '70s RCA set? Brown was about the only color it
/could/ produce (along with some blues and yellows, if I recall correctly).

You don't recall correctly...

Oh, but I do. I might have the decade wrong, but there was a time when RCA
sets had horrible color. Why, I don't know. My memory is that they were the
most-common color TV in the motels where I stayed when travelling for Bendix.
They were invariably tres-lousy.

I saw a CTC-100 maybe 45 years ago, and I remember it having an excellent
picture.