Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB[_14_] SteveB[_14_] is offline

Default Rumors of my death

have been greatly exaggerated. My computer took a ****, but I ran it a
long time without newsgroups. Finally got a new one a few weeks ago,
then finally got it configured, no thanks to a friend who has spent a
very long time on it, because "he knows a lot about computers." I sat
down and hacked it out by trial and error in a short time.

Life has been good, and Craigslist is alive and well, managing to pull
off some very nice home runs, thank you very much.

Yesterday, I picked up a complete Chevy 283, additional Quadrajet intake
manifold, extra set of newly reworked power pack heads, starter, a
humongous four speed granny truck tranny and bell housing (GM), a 289
crank in need of welding and recutting a journal (or adding a shackel
for a boat anchor, an Edelbrock "twisted" 289 Torker intake manifold,
Edelbrock valve cover gaskets, a set of 289 heads, some Mustang body
emblems, an MG Midget head, new pressure plate and disc, windshield
wiper motor and cable drives assembly, A Zenith carb assembly on intake
manifold with air box, and a bunch of other asst. MG parts, for $300.

Missed youse guys, particularly when I had a question. Hope this works,
and finds everyone in good health.

Steve B

PS. Going to Vegas Wed. for a CT scan on a 5 cm heart aneurysm. Maybe
have another open heart operation. We'll see. I wonder if I could ask
them to go horizontal this time ...........