Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry[_7_] Larry[_7_] is offline

Default Very OT - but this stuff is getting rediculous...

"Mike Marlow" wrote in
:

I'd have a problem with a school principal sticking his
nose into my business this way...

http://www.infowars.com/seventh-grad...ded-for-nine-m
onths-for-playing-with-toy-gun-at-home/

And, the nosy neighbor as well...

You gotta watch out for infowars.com and make sure you have the
full story. There was discussion of this on another forum I
frequent. While I don't agree with the 9 month suspension, he
broke the law. City code bans the use of BB and pellet guns
within the city limit.

Again, I don't agree with suspension and am not siding with the
decision, in fact I vehemently disagree with it and agree with
most of what has been posted, but the use of such "toys" was
clearly banned in city code.

Larry