Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bluey69 Bluey69 is offline

Default What is this steel tub called?

On 2013-09-27, Bluey69 bluey69 wrote:
On 27/09/2013 2:35 AM, Ignoramus17910 wrote:
I have this steel tub: http://goo.gl/O9UYWn

I do not need it and want to sell it, but I would like to know what it
is called. It is meant for carrying heavy material using a crane or
forklift.

Thanks

It's called a stillage.

I think that it is called a corrugated steel pallet container.

from wiki:
"A stillage is like a pallet or skid but with a cage or sides or some
form of support specifically tailored to the material it is intended to
carry. Some are designed to be stackable.

Stillages are mainly used to transport goods without the need to load
and unload the product being carried, which saves time and decreases the
chance of damage."