Posted to alt.home.repair
bud-- bud-- is offline

Default End Terrace Alley Way Floor - copyright infringement???

On 9/27/2013 4:28 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 27 Sep 2013 16:29:29 -0600,
wrote:

On 9/26/2013 1:33 PM, Oren wrote:

Putting a disclaimer in a sig line is automatically truncated from
NNTP servers (by design).

I thought sigs were always sent but were eliminated in replies from
competent newsreaders.

"..."signature delimiter", allows software to automatically mark or
remove the sig block as the receiver desires." Upon reply.

NNTP servers can or the Usenet News reader can. NNTP servers happen
to truncate the sig file for space savings. OR should do so. Part of
the RFC (Request for Comment standards developed by the early
engineers for e-mail and Usenet.

If servers removed the sig I couldn't see your sig below. (Well, it was
below when I read your post. My newsreader removed it in my post.) And
my reader can't remove it before I read you message for the same reason.

Look at the top posting Mormon, he refuses to use a "proper sig file"
or delimiter at the end of his postings, then his religion is not
truncated.

He used to use one, and all of the previous posts, under his sig, were
deleted in replies to his post. I didn't notice he changed, but would
rather he not use a deleting sig. Of course if he would bottom post and
use a deleting sig.....