Posted to alt.home.repair
Alex Gunderson Alex Gunderson is offline

Default Who actually owns this 1,000 gallon propane tank?

On Fri, 27 Sep 2013 15:13:31 -0400, krw wrote:

If they do figure it out, they'll likely only start charging you rent from
that day. I wouldn't expect them to just give you the tank, though.

I think the two negative things that would happen are both
surmountable, so, it wouldn't be catastrophic.

One is they could charge rent.
The other is that I couldn't shop around to another supplier.

On the other hand, rent isn't all that bad (many people rent); and,
on the same other hand, the company I chose is generally the cheapest.

http://www.southskyline.org/skyprop.html