Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Who actually owns this 1,000 gallon propane tank?

On Fri, 27 Sep 2013 23:07:37 +0000 (UTC), Alex Gunderson
wrote:

On Fri, 27 Sep 2013 07:53:44 -0700, wrote:

why not just keep doing what you've been doing?

Exactly what I *am* doing.

Until/unless there is a reason to change.

However, *if* the company approaches me, I want to have my ducks lined
up, since it takes TIME to figure out the correct arguments based on
the data.

Do you think they're going to demand it back *today*?

For example, when I get home, I will act on the tip to contact the
manufacturer of the tank to see who *they* sold the original tank to.

Who they sold it to is pretty much irrelevant. They have to show that
they still own it. THEN figure out how you want to deal with it.
You're just borrowing trouble.