Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Alternative to Renting Light Towers

On Thu, 26 Sep 2013 18:04:17 -0700, sms
wrote:

The marching band at my son's school needs lights for the practice
field. We've been renting lights for about $2600 for five weeks, not
including fuel for the generators. This is for two 4000 watt lights (4 x
1000W bulbs).

We'd like to find an alternative, even if we have to spend three-four
times as much as five weeks of rentals cost. We don't actually need 8000
watts worth of light. We need lights for two hours a day, two days a
week. There is no electricity available at the practice field.

Use that money to rent a lit practice field?