Posted to alt.home.repair
Alex Gunderson Alex Gunderson is offline

Default Who actually owns this 1,000 gallon propane tank?

On Fri, 27 Sep 2013 07:53:44 -0700, wrote:

why not just keep doing what you've been doing?

Exactly what I *am* doing.

Until/unless there is a reason to change.

However, *if* the company approaches me, I want to have my ducks lined
up, since it takes TIME to figure out the correct arguments based on
the data.

For example, when I get home, I will act on the tip to contact the
manufacturer of the tank to see who *they* sold the original tank to.