Posted to sci.electronics.repair
N_Cook N_Cook is offline

Default Converting a 200W discharge lamp video projector to LED

On 27/09/2013 16:12, William Sommerwerck wrote:
"N_Cook" wrote in message ...
I don't know what chromaticity means but for the 3500 deg K version a Cx
of about .4 and Cy of about .39
A bit more graphic the spectrum is continuous and smooth "bell curve"
peak shifted 40nm from 550nm of the standard eye response curve to 590nm
and the 50% points broader apart at 150nm compared to 100nm of the eye
and a 50% down peak at 460nm which I suppose is the potential bugbear
for such a lamp conversion

Could you send me the data sheet, or its URL? I'd like to take a look.

LEDs, I did not find a uk/us URL
http://www.promelec.ru/pdf/LCWW51M.pdf
lenses
http://www.farnell.com/datasheets/607410.pdf