altoonaPillarRock

Default Cheap Freud saw blade

I was at Home Depot the other day and I saw this red Freud Diablo saw blade
that said "thin line rip" for $27. I thought, gee that's cheaper than what I
see on the internet and I could use a blade like that. The number on the
blade is D1024X.

The blade on the internet is a different model number and more expensive.
Freud has a confusing line of saw blades. What does Diablo stand for?

I have a Powermatic 66 table saw. I buy my oak and cherry planed to
thickness because I don't have a planer or jointer. I use my table saw
mostly for ripping. I want a saw blade that will give me a good glue line.

I use a radial arm saw and miter saw for other operations.

Should I take this blade back and buy something else?

Regards