Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Alternative to Renting Light Towers

With a good vehicle and maybe a trolling battery
in series with the starting battery, that might
work. 12 volt lights will need some hefty cables,
lot of amps. When I'm a bit more awake, I'll run
some numbers, and see how that works out.

Never know, might get by with two batteries instead.
Who can tell?

My ETQ generator, 1200 watts, is quiet enough I can
stand next to it, and have a conversation with it
running. Hondas are better than that.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 9/26/2013 10:50 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Park automobiles/trucks in a circle around the practice field and use
the car/truck headlights.

Inverters for the vehicles to power the tower lights? Generators
with super muffler systems? Used RV generators?