Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Alternative to Renting Light Towers

They did that on one episode of MASH.

My gut sense is that the marine battery route might
work. Need to find someone who is competent to charge
them correctly. I've killed a marine battery by
leaving it on a Harbor Freight float charger, which
dried it out and it never came back to life.

I wonder if a couple halogen lamps from Harbor Freight,
and one or two small gasoline generators would do the
trick? Have the advantage of being backup power for
someone during the next power cut.

You're using generator and lights on towers -- so buy
your own?

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 9/26/2013 9:37 PM, wrote:

Park automobiles/trucks in a circle around the

practice field and use the car/truck headlights.