Posted to alt.home.repair

Default End Terrace Alley Way Floor

On Thu, 26 Sep 2013 11:01:24 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Thu, 26 Sep 2013 07:40:22 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

Dear HomeGroanerHub's User,

Who owns the Alley Way? Post a photo of the "Alley Way Floor".

+1

Gotta love those peculiar vague questions that seem to emerge
from HomeMoanersHub. Very little info. Kind of like someone
asking, "My car is a bit rusty, do you think I should paint it?"

I could be wrong but my understanding is an alley is usually an
easement or right of way for a utility company. Shouldn't they be
responsible for maintenance of the alley?

Not IME. An easement doesn't imply any such thing, only that they
have access to that area. In some places an alley is like another
street, with the garages off of it instead of the street.

Without knowing such, the Home Groaner Hub poster might be trying to
fix something that's not his responsibility.