Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

On 9/26/2013 10:36 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 26 Sep 2013 09:50:07 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
Because it reappears each time I filter to see only new threads. Even
that seen over and over is irritating enough, I rarely actually look at
what the thread has to say.

Something wrong with your filter then if it keeps reappearing.

Gives me even more incentive to rely on oil.

Just out of spite eh?

No, absolutely not! The more I look into issues on both sides, I'm
ready to stick with oil until something better "actually" comes along
for the long haul. Electric is going to be expensive. And for that
matter totally senseless, economically speaking, To trade a vehicle that
has lots of life left in it for one that is going to be expensive to
purchase. Kinda like those people that run for the dealerships to buy a
compact car for better gas mileage and and pay more for the vehicle than
get in fuel savings.