Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What is this steel tub called?

Ignoramus17910 wrote:
I have this steel tub: http://goo.gl/O9UYWn

I do not need it and want to sell it, but I would like to know what it
is called. It is meant for carrying heavy material using a crane or
forklift.

Not sure what that is, but I do have a question. Do you have in stock any
stainless steel chemical mixing tanks in the 5 to 10 gallon range? The
bottom can be flat, round or cone shaped. The application is mixing fairly
reactive photochemicals, so the stainless steel is a must. Plastic
scratches too easily and is harder to clean.