Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels[_3_] Lee Michaels[_3_] is offline

Default Interesting saw

"woodchucker" wrote ...
Very scary..The antithesis of saw stop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKKcyKxu7aQ

We had a bigger saw like this on our tractor growing up. It was on the
front of a massy Ferguson tractor. It was on the loader and could be raised
and lowered. It was driven by a big canvas belt that was powered by a power
take off wheel on the side of the tractor. Yep, our tractor came with the
ability to drive equipment with canvas belts. Just like the old water wheel
and steam engine factories. Only this was portable.

Talk about bridging to eras/technologies. Brings back memories. (codespeak
for I am an old fart)