Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] none@none.com is offline

Default Interesting saw

On Thu, 26 Sep 2013 07:01:01 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
consisted of "carriers" such as the milk truck driver, etc. that got the
word spread quite widely, quite quickly. Indeed - if accidents did happen
on the farm, everybody around knew about it very quickly.

Serious accident's, sure. Losing a finger or cut that required a
number of stitches, not so much, at least not in the community I lived
in. But then, I've always been a city boy and maybe that type of
atmosphere leads people to be more isolated than the open farm
community towns where everyone knows everyone because there were a
limited number of people to know and you came across everyone on a
regular basis.