Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Bad purchase, cheapo table saw

On Wed, 25 Sep 2013 21:43:35 -0600, Dave Balderstone
wrote:

In article , Ed
Pawlowski wrote:

On 9/25/2013 9:15 PM, knuttle wrote:

I suspect it is still with in the warranty period I would take it back
so they will be aware of the poor quality. Even it they do not give
your money back you still have accomplished the purpose.

What purpose? Letting some clerk at Lowes know you did not like the
saw? Doubt it goes past there.

Dunno about Lowes, but where I work anything that is flawed and
returned by a customer goes back to the vendor. The store doesn't eat
it.

Right, But is will be just another tool on the pile and the customer
experience will not get back to anyone that matters.