Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone Dave Balderstone is offline

Default Bad purchase, cheapo table saw

In article , Ed
Pawlowski wrote:

On 9/25/2013 9:15 PM, knuttle wrote:

I suspect it is still with in the warranty period I would take it back
so they will be aware of the poor quality. Even it they do not give
your money back you still have accomplished the purpose.

What purpose? Letting some clerk at Lowes know you did not like the
saw? Doubt it goes past there.

Dunno about Lowes, but where I work anything that is flawed and
returned by a customer goes back to the vendor. The store doesn't eat
it.

--
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to
read. - Groucho Marx