Mungo Henning

Default Property Ladder hurrah!

"Mike Hibbert" wrote in message

Is anyone (other than me) watching the £1 million property experiment on

the
Beeb? Every weeek you get two arrogent blokes ignoring well meant advice.
They are going to have to get their comeuppance soon!

Sadly the two blokes are fellow Scots. In the week before last they said on
camera
that they had worked "so hard" ... keyrist! picking a kitchen in a fancy
kitchen store!

So how about a new telly program - Sarah and one of the Scots lads (Colin
and ????) to
actually do some "first level" diy in a pair of houses. This is just to see
if Sarah can actually
do what she says, and to show one of the boys what real work actually
consists of.

In their defence, I wonder if the pair of lads slipped into "daytime tv"
mode. I'm starting to
refer to all such daytime "home" shows as "superlative tv" - all full of
"wonderful", "brilliant",
"gorgeous" and other inappropriate adjectives.

Mungo