Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default how to replace ceiling fan with light?

On Sun, 22 Sep 2013 12:21:45 -0500, Mark Lloyd
wrote:

On 09/22/2013 08:45 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Glad you lived to tell about it. Sounds dangerous.

Actually, my parents house has carpet in the kitchen.

When I bought this house, it had carpet in the bathroom. It was OK until
the toilet overflowed, and I could never get rid of the smell. I removed
the carpet and found a good vinyl floor under it.

I had a carpet remnant and trimmed it for my bathroom when I lived in
the 3BR, 3Bath apt. in Brooklyn. One of my roommates said it would
attract roaches, but it never did. He later turned out to be
annoying.

It would have been really nice if I hadn't been off by an inch on the
hole for the toilet.

The original floor was little black or white square tiles, and not
glazed, smooth but not that smooth. I liked the carpet, but never
thought to put carpet in the next place, here.