Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Well, actually, cutting food stamps is a great idea . . .

On Tuesday, September 24, 2013 6:17:01 AM UTC-7, George Plimpton wrote:

I will never budge from a position of defending liberty against the

predations of radical extremists.

Let me finish your statement above so it's more accurate.

I will never budge from a position of defending liberty against the predations of radical extremists of which I am one. I will never do this in my own name because I'm an anonymous posting Usenet pussy with plenty to hide. I have to prop up my arguments with tons of sock puppets.