Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] ggherold@gmail.com is offline

Default Need Schematic HY3005D SWITCHING power supply.

On Monday, September 23, 2013 5:17:37 PM UTC-4, mike wrote:
On 9/23/2013 1:37 PM, wrote:

On Saturday, September 21, 2013 4:12:58 AM UTC-4, mike wrote:

I picked up a HYelec HY3005D power supply and need to modify it.

snip

Well I don't have any schematics, but I did get some pictures and instructions for clipping 'this' diode to disable the short circuit protection 'feature'. I got a few wrong pictures/part numbers till we struck on the right one... So maybe one works for you. Or you could contact Sean at Mastech, perhaps he will tell you what piece of the circuit to disable.

George H.