Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT Yes the creep keeps rising and you cannot stop it

"Lew Hodgett" wrote:

My guess is that in 10 years or less, the majority of vehicles
manufactured will be electric.

I'm not quite that optimistic, but I can envision it happening
within
the next quarter century. With entrepreneurs like Tesla fully
committed to electric vehicle promotion, it will happen sooner than
later. Add onto that the fact that the Tesla *looks damned good*
IMHO,
the electric car field has nowhere to go except up.

That 10 year number comes from the industry itself, not me,
I'm just the messenger.

Lew