Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] none@none.com is offline

Default OT Yes the creep keeps rising and you cannot stop it

On Mon, 23 Sep 2013 23:57:38 -0500, Leon wrote:
Tesla is going to have to cut pricing by 2/3 to have a serious alternative
to gasoline vehicles. The bigger less expensive vehicle that will go long
distances will drive the market.

Sure, there's going to be some difficulties, but certainly many fewer
difficulties than Ford had when he started producing his model T.
The main thing is that the ball is rolling. I truly believe it's an
inexorable ball too. Go back a little as a twenty years. Who would
have believed that the electric car would be or *is* now a practical
reality.

Yeah, ten, twenty, twenty five years is a huge amount of time
considering our drive to produce new technology.