Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Wooden patio

On Mon, 23 Sep 2013 11:26:45 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 9/23/2013 9:19 AM, Qqueen wrote:
Hi everyone,

Will a wooden ' patio ' (http://www.woodlandspatio.com/) require a lot
of maintenance and can anyone share some tips to cut down on these
maintenance costs?

Maybe it is just me, but saw a photo of a grill on the website and saw
SPAM cooking.

What is interesting, the web site looks loke a decent design, but they
give no clue as to the area they serve or where they are located. How
dumb is that?

Yeah, strange. Looking up the area code of the phone number I found

Texas Atascocita, Baytown, Bellaire, Channelview, Friendswood,
Galena Park, Houston, La Porte, League City, Mission Bend, Missouri
City, Pasadena, Pearland, Spring, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, West
University Place

So maybe people in Houston have heard of The Woodlands and would
associate it with this company.

Still, strange.