Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Another gun-totin creepy ass cracker at it again!

On Sun, 22 Sep 2013 09:04:23 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

Years ago, I did see a 9 shot revolver, in .22
rimfire. I've also seen revolvers with 5 cartridges.
One was a snubby pocket gun. Others were large
boomers.

Yes, S&W makes .22 revolvers with 10 shots, too. My 617 only holds
six (to make it an identical copy of my 686 .357 ;-) but I could have
ordered it with a 10 round cylinder, too.

Five round cylinders are common for compact large caliber guns. I've
seen a lot of five-round snubby .357s.

Now, to tell the reading audience what a clip is.
Some were wonderful, and some were just Garand.

You really should be punished for that.