Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_5_] Leon[_5_] is offline

Default OT Yes the creep keeps rising and you cannot stop it

"Lew Hodgett" wrote:
"Leon" wrote:

A new dealer accepting a load of unique vehicles is not as good as
it
sounds.

Trust me as a salesman that if I get a chance to place an order for 28
widgets that
cost in excess of $20K each and resell 24 of them at a profit in 20
days, you can
bet your sweet rear end I'm a happy salesman.

Lew

Of course, the salesman always get paid, profit or no profit. And yes it
is not a stretch to loose money on the sale of a traded vehicle. Hopefully
the loss is made up when the trade-in is finally sold.