Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Linkedln invatition scam

I suspect there is some kind of program, malware,
javascript or some thing that searches your drive
for email adress. I expect it's in the fine print,
and people just click approve.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 9/21/2013 10:42 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-0...ess-books.html

I can't believe anyone in their right mind would ever give LinkedIn,
Facebook, Twitter, or anyone else their entire email list for any
reason. But that default setting is absolutely not in the interest of
the LinkedIn user. I'm going to dig into this one and let them have
it with both barrels if necessary.

P.S: No, I didn't give them that opportunity to screw me.

--
Try not to become a man of success but
rather try to become a man of value.