Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair
Guv Bob Guv Bob is offline

Default Component Circuit Board Parts for 1G Eclipse ECU

"Guv Bob" wrote in message m...
"Leif Neland" wrote in message ...
Guv Bob forklarede den 22/09/2013:
The +12 from the LED connects to this component unfamiliar to me. Anyone
recognize it? It is labeled CM104. Can't get a clear view for a photo.
Rough sketch....

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9116/h3yu.gif

Most connections on this part of the board are underneath parts I can't get
to. No markings on it that I can see. There are 7 of these on the board,
all packed close together under a metal piece which is not practical to
remove.

Could it be a resistor array?

http://sell.bizrice.com/selling-lead...-Resistor.html

Does the name suggest their workers are paid in rice?

I can't crosspost to all your groups, as at least one of them is
missing on my newsserver, so I hopeyou get it.

--
Husk kørelys bagpå, hvis din bilfabrikant har taget den idiotiske
beslutning at undlade det.

Thanks, LN, that's pretty close. I'll get to work checking and see...

I was having trouble focusing, but these are somewhat clear...

http://imageshack.us/a/img706/7599/6r3.gif
http://imageshack.us/a/img33/5871/wyu.gif
http://imageshack.us/a/img196/4357/4hvy.gif
http://imageshack.us/a/img27/1993/5ol.gif
http://imageshack.us/a/img713/6607/1qt.gif
http://imageshack.us/a/img708/1773/id9g.gif

PS -- Yes, they evidently were paid in rice.... see the speckles on this one? LOL!!
http://imageshack.us/a/img196/4357/4hvy.gif