Harvey Chute

Default Call for shop layouts

Hooray! Thanks for letting me know.

"Lobby Dosser" wrote in message
"Harvey Chute" wrote in
:

It seems that I can export Visio *diagrams* to file formats that
earlier Visio versions can read, but I can't export the stencils
themselves for versions earlier than Visio 5.
However, I did create a .wmf file that may help. I posted a link on
the Wood Shop Visio site
http://home.comcast.net/~hchute/woodshop_visio.htm to a .wmf file
along with some instructions that *might* work for you to create a
WoodShop stencil usable in Visio 4. There are a few steps to go
through - - but if you get a chance to try it out, it just might work.
Please let me know of any difficulties. Thanks.
- Harvey

snip

PERFECT in V4.5!!!

Now all I need to do is the actual design - not to mention buy some of
the missing bits.

Again, many thanks for your efforts.
LD