Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] robs-wood@kitrager.com is offline

Default Help Please, Hinge search

Mike, at the risk of sounding ungratefull, the search that you
suggested was exactly the search that I used, and it appears that
there are tons of hinges, however when you click on the links you will
find that they are links to hinges for 3/4" doors. This is another
case of Google providing bad information. It appears the the google
search engine is ignoring the 1/2" portion of the search.

On Fri, 20 Sep 2013 08:20:06 -0400, "Mike Marlow"

Unfortunatly, I cannot remember where I got the hinges before and when
I do google search all I get are 3/4" hinges.

Use the search string I included in my earlier post. It shows all different
size hinges including 1/2"