Harvey Chute

Default Call for shop layouts

It seems that I can export Visio *diagrams* to file formats that earlier
Visio versions can read, but I can't export the stencils themselves for
versions earlier than Visio 5.
However, I did create a .wmf file that may help. I posted a link on the Wood
Shop Visio site http://home.comcast.net/~hchute/woodshop_visio.htm
to a .wmf file along with some instructions that *might* work for you to
create a WoodShop stencil usable in Visio 4.
There are a few steps to go through - - but if you get a chance to try it
out, it just might work. Please let me know of any difficulties.
Thanks.
- Harvey

"Lobby Dosser" wrote in message
"Harvey Chute" wrote in
:

snip

Harvey,

Is it possible for you to export your Visio shop templates to dfx format?

notice that my V4.5 imports dfx and I've tested it.

Thanks,
LD