Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default Lies ! Lies ! It's all lies I say ... !

In article , Tony Bryer
scribeth thus
On Wed, 18 Sep 2013 15:00:21 +0100 Tony sayer wrote :
In article , Tony Bryer
scribeth thus
On Wed, 18 Sep 2013 11:40:05 +0100 Tony sayer wrote :
Yep almost the same here with a car we hardly use but need on the odd
occasion..

I own a Prius compact, but on the rare occasions I need something larger

I can use the local carshare Nissan XTrail wagon

Interesting, what's that work like?..

http://flexicar.com.au/how-it-works

The real beauty of it is that once you're a member there's no paperwork and
you hire by the hour, so if I want a wagon for two hours on Sunday
afternoon that's what I pay for. Cost on the light user plan is A$15.50
(about £9) per hour including fuel.

Right thats very much like the streetcar system here in the UK..
--
Tony Sayer